The resort is small and feels personal. One can spend a day at the beach - no people around. Or, one can join other vacationers at the dining room and bar for some socializing. There are many activities - my friend and I ended up on the night river/lagoon boat ride. No pictures from that adventure - way too dark! But well worth it.
So, enjoy the photos below and here are some notable moments from my time at the beach ...
- Early morning on the beach - just water, sky, and sounds
- Ocean waves seem rhythmic and on schedule, yet completely unpredictable
- The sound of water when one swims underwater
- Watching sunrise while resting a hammock
- Kayaking and observing birds bobbing up and down on waves, just a few feet away
- Footprints in the sand disappearing as the water rolls over them
You know a trip is good when you forget all about your everyday life and are, at the same time, deeply moved by your experiences from the travels. My vacation in Belize was one of these trips!