June 2 at 7pm: Paul Cezanne's Flowers (Art Workshop via Zoom) AGES 10-15
Watercolor Workshop: Paul Cezanne's Flowers (Art Workshop via Zoom)
All rights reserved; Martina Sestakova 2020
June 2 (Tuesday; 7-8:30pm EST)
Love flowers in bloom? Join Martina Sestakova for a workshop, during which you will play with watercolors and create a colorful flower painting. We will chat about French artist Paul Cezanne and his love for flowers and use his paintings as inspiration for our own artworks. We will explore colors and end up with a unique painting you will be excited to show off in your home. No experience needed! Just bring along your curious self.
What to do/expect
- Purchase your ticket by selecting quantity of participants and clicking 'Add to cart'
- Receive an email from email@example.com with link to class
- Ensure you have all art supplies needed (see list below)
- Join in at the assigned time (or about 5-10 minutes prior)
- Have a fun time creating!
Supplies for this workshop:
- 2 sheets of watercolor paper (9" x 12")
- 1 cup for water
- 1 watercolor paints (tray or tubes)
- 1 watercolor brush (or a variety)
- 1 pencil
- 2 sheets of copy paper
Below please find sample supplies (I am in no way connected with these brands or sellers; these supplies should last you for a bit for a variety of watercolor art projects). You are welcome to purchase these or similar items from any retailer.
- Watercolor Paper (Canson XL Watercolor Pad, 9" x 12", 30 sheets)
- https://www.dickblick.com/items/10173-1023/ at $5.07 per pad
- Watercolor Paints (Prang Watercolor Pans, Oval, 8 Colors)
- https://www.dickblick.com/items/00305-1019/ at $3.29 per set (includes brush)
Workshop size: 5-10 participants (ages 10-15). If you have any questions about this workshop or supplies needed, please email Martina Sestakova at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All workshops are conducted in a kind and supportive environment where you are encouraged to explore your own ways of experiencing art while sharing with others through painting and sharing. All workshops are confidential.