July 20 at 7pm: Pablo Picasso's Pears (Art Workshop via Zoom) AGES 10-15
Watercolor Workshop: Pablo Picasso's Pears (Art Workshop via Zoom)
All rights reserved; Martina Sestakova 2020
July 20 (Monday; 7-8:30pm EST)
Pears are cool! Yummy and a great subject for a painting. Join Martina Sestakova for a workshop, during which you will play with watercolors and create a still life inspired by artwork by Pablo Picasso. We will explore colors and end up with a unique painting you will be excited to show off in your home. No experience needed! Just bring along your curious self.
What to do/expect
- Purchase your ticket by selecting quantity of participants and clicking 'Add to cart'
- Receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with link to class
- Ensure you have all art supplies needed (see list below)
- Join in at the assigned time (or about 5-10 minutes prior)
- Have a fun time creating!
Supplies for this workshop:
- 2 sheets of watercolor paper (9" x 12")
- 1 cup for water
- 1 watercolor paints (tray or tubes)
- 1 watercolor brush (or a variety)
- 1 pencil
- 2 sheets of copy paper
Below please find sample supplies (I am in no way connected with these brands or sellers; these supplies should last you for a bit for a variety of watercolor art projects). You are welcome to purchase these or similar items from any retailer.
- Watercolor Paper (Canson XL Watercolor Pad, 9" x 12", 30 sheets)
- Watercolor Paints (Prang Watercolor Pans, Oval, 8 Colors)
Workshop size: 5-10 participants (ages 10-15). If you have any questions about this workshop or supplies needed, please email Martina Sestakova at email@example.com.
All workshops are conducted in a kind and supportive environment where you are encouraged to explore your own ways of experiencing art while sharing with others through painting and sharing. All workshops are confidential.