July 13 at 10:30AM: Mandalas in Watercolors (Art Workshop via Zoom)
Mandalas in Watercolors (Online Art Workshop)
All rights reserved; Martina Sestakova 2020
July 13 (Monday; 10:30am - 12pm)
Ages 18 and up
No experience needed
Let’s get together to enjoy the beauty and meanings of mandalas! During this workshop, you will explore ways of creating mandalas, symbols of harmony and wholeness. We will paint watercolors. Martina Sestakova, Gala artisan and textile/print designer, will take you on a journey to express your creative skills. By the end of the workshop, you’ll have completed a unique mandala rich in color and positive energy.
What to do/expect:
- Purchase your ticket by selecting quantity of participants and clicking 'Add to cart'
- Receive an email from email@example.com with Zoom link to class
- Ensure you have all art supplies needed (see list below)
- Join in at the assigned time
- Have a fun time exploring and creating!
Supplies for this workshop:
- 2 sheets of watercolor paper (9" x 12")
- 1 cup for water
- 1 watercolor paints (tray or tubes)
- 1 pencil
- 1 sheet of copy paper
- Compass (or a plate, something round to trace)
Below please find sample supplies (I am in no way connected with these brands or sellers; these supplies should last you for a bit for a variety of watercolor art projects). You are welcome to purchase these or similar items from any retailer.
- Watercolor Paper (Canson XL Watercolor Pad, 9" x 12", 30 sheets)
- Watercolor Paints (Prang Watercolor Pans, Oval, 8 Colors)
Workshop size: 5-10 participants. If you have any questions about this workshop or supplies needed, please email Martina Sestakova at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All workshops are conducted in a kind and supportive environment where you are encouraged to explore your own ways of experiencing art while sharing with others through writing and painting. All workshops are confidential.