July 27 at 10:30AM: Mini Flower Paintings in Watercolor (Art Workshop via Zoom)
Mini Flower Paintings in Watercolor (Art Workshop via Zoom)
All rights reserved; Martina Sestakova 2020
July 27 (Monday, 10:30am-12pm EST)
Ages 18 and up
No experience needed
Did you know flowers are the most popular theme in textile design? Join art educator Martina Sestakova for a workshop, during which we take a look at famous fabricpatterns and create a series of our own small floral paintings in watercolors. We will will play with colors, shapes, and textures and delve into basic watercolor techniques. No experience is needed: just your curious self!
What to do/expect:
- Purchase your ticket by selecting number of participants and clicking 'Add to cart'
- Receive an email from email@example.com with Zoom link to class
- Ensure you have all art supplies needed
- Join in at the assigned time
- Have a fun time exploring and creating!
Supplies for this workshop:
- Watercolor paper (6-8 pieces, 4" x 4" each)
- Watercolor paper (1 piece, 9" x 12")
- 1 cup for water
- 1 watercolor paints (tray or tubes)
- 1 (or a variety) watercolor brush
- 1 pencil
- 1 sheet of copy paper
Below please find sample supplies (I am in no way connected with these brands or sellers; these supplies should last you for a bit for a variety of watercolor art projects). You are welcome to purchase these or similar items from any retailer.
- Watercolor Paper (Canson XL Watercolor Pad, 9" x 12", 30 sheets, 140lbs)
- Watercolor Paints (Prang Watercolor Pans, Oval, 8 Colors)
Workshop size: 5-10 participants (ages 16 and up). If you have any questions about this workshop or supplies needed, please email Martina Sestakova at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All workshops are conducted in a kind and supportive environment where you are encouraged to explore your own ways of experiencing art while sharing with others through writing and painting. All workshops are confidential.