July 13 at 7pm: Owls in Watercolors (Art Workshop via Zoom)
Owls in Watercolors (Online Art Workshop)
All rights reserved; Martina Sestakova 2020
July 13 (Monday; 7-8:30pm)
Ages 18 and up
No experience needed
Owls have fascinated us for centuries. Depicted in art throughout history, they are often portrayed as symbols of wisdom. In this workshop, art educator Martina Sestakova will share examples of paintings that capture these mysterious birds and teach you basic watercolor techniques so you can paint a owl through your own style and aesthetic.
What to do/expect:
- Purchase your ticket by selecting quantity of participants and clicking 'Add to cart'
- Receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with Zoom link to class
- Ensure you have all art supplies needed (see list below)
- Join in at the assigned time
- Have a fun time exploring and creating!
Supplies for this workshop:
- 2 sheets of watercolor paper (9" x 12")
- 1 cup for water
- 1 watercolor paints (tray or tubes)
- 1 pencil
- 1 sheet of copy paper
Below please find sample supplies (I am in no way connected with these brands or sellers; these supplies should last you for a bit for a variety of watercolor art projects). You are welcome to purchase these or similar items from any retailer.
- Watercolor Paper (Canson XL Watercolor Pad, 9" x 12", 30 sheets)
- Watercolor Paints (Prang Watercolor Pans, Oval, 8 Colors)
Workshop size: 5-10 participants. If you have any questions about this workshop or supplies needed, please email Martina Sestakova at email@example.com.
All workshops are conducted in a kind and supportive environment where you are encouraged to explore your own ways of experiencing art while sharing with others through writing and painting. All workshops are confidential.